“This is the first level to a three part trilogy, where you start out in my part of the map. Once you get into the other house, you are in the part Nubecakes did – but we take no credit for the outdoor area as that part of the map was made by Valve….well the brushes anyway, the entities where done by Nubecakes.”
- Title: IT – Part One
- File Name: hl2-sp-it-part-1.7z
- Size : 2.44MB
- Author: Thefrog AKA Darth and Nubecakes
- Date Released: 07 November 2006
You MUST have Gauge installed before using this link.
You can still use it with Gauge once you have downloaded it.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy the maps folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2\ folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map it and now press ENTER.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
4Last 7 days
23Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?