Author’s Note: “This map pack is really just group of ideas. Any constructive criticism would be appreciated. Each map proceeds in order. Every map can be played individually, so you can load any map and start with weapons. These maps may have some bugs. You can consult the walkthrough if you get stuck. If you get stuck you can always just load the next map.”
- Title: Forward Motion
- File Name: hl2-sp-forward-motion-updated.7z
- Size : 37.2MB
- Author: Justin Carlton AKA SneakySpeckman
- Date Released: 26 May 2008
- Copy the .bsp files into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Copy the .ain files into your Half-Life 2 Maps Graphs folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map FM_map1.
- Press return/enter or use the Submit button.
I’ve just been told about a way to get this mod working:
- Install SMod Redux version 8.
- Follow these steps on how to fix the Smod redux.
- launch the mod, who is a build of the “old” HL2 engine.
- and then launch the maps of the mappacks!
I don’t know if this works or not, as I haven’t tried it.
A walkthrough for this mod is available. It is in PDF format. You may be able to open this directly in your browser, depending on which one you use and its version or alternatively you can download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
5Last 7 days
26Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?