Set in a research facility, where experiments were performed on non-human organisms, you find yourself fighting the things you were supposed to be protecting.
Do you go to the surface for help or deeper into the complex?
Alone and confused, you must make wise choices and use your skills carefully.
- Title: Dead Lab
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-dead-lab-beta-002.7z
- Size : 1.81GB
- Lead Developer: Roman Martynov AKA Goliaf AKA Dead_Nick
- Date Released: 13 May 2018
This mod is NOT set within the fictional Half-Life universe.
“You, along with your detachment, were trapped, waiting for reinforcements. Around zombies and various mutants.
While waiting for reinforcements, a military zombie attacks you, which deprives you of a detachment. You miraculously survived and now you have to independently get out of the laboratory, find the way to the surface, or, to descend into the very depths of the dungeons.
On the road to freedom, you are attacked not only by dangerous creatures, but also by other survivors who have become either possessed or those who no longer trust anyone.
During the game it turns out that you were hired to guard the laboratory that is developing biochemical weapons, but in fact it is not. People found an alien installation, inside which there was a living organism.
People made an experiment, tried to open a so-called “sarcophagus”, after which all this happened, but the monster, like the whole room, managed to freeze and prevent the spread of infection. But in the alpha version of the story is not disclosed.”
- Roman Martynov (Gooliaf): Leader, 3D artist, level designer. Import textures, sounds and 3D models.
- Dmitriy Andreyev: Programmer. Creating shaders.
- Ruslan Koller: 2D and 3D Artist, textures.
- Artur Akhmarov: Rigging and import models. Sounds for headcrab.
- Azamat Karimov: Programmer.
- Maksim Kyargin: Music.
- Pavel Obukhov: Level designer.
- Dmitriy Timofeyev: Rigging, animations, import 3d models.
“Modification for HL2 EP2 which completely replaces-the whole atmosphere of the game. The mod was created in 2012 and was developed until 1’4 after which the project was frozen, because I started to study 3D graphics, UE4 and mush more.
Half a year ago I decided to finish this project and release in the alpha stage. In this mod you will meet a large number of bugs, raw locations, problems with the plot.”
“I have taken the unusual step of adding this beta release to the site because development will be slow and with mods this ambitious, there is always the chance it will never be finished.
In addition, I am told it provides around 3 hours of gameplay time as it is, so there is a lot to play.
It is also a very large file, so please be aware of that before you download it.”
This file is too large to use directly with Gauge. Please download it to your computer first.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy the DeadLab folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods\ folder.
- Start or restart Steam
- Dead Lab should now be listed in your LIBRARY tab.
8Last 7 days
24Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?