After the disaster that occurred in Black Mesa and the world finding out, government figures have taken action to reduce panic and evacuate people to safety. In a rural area far away from Black Mesa, you are suddenly awakened by your alarm clock, only to listen to a more alarming tone from an emergency TV broadcast…
Dark Evening is an Atmospheric-Horror Source Engine Modification inspired by classic titles such as Silent Hill, while retaining the familiar Half Life 2 style in gameplay.
Dark Evening takes place between the period of Half Life 1 and Half Life 2. You play as Jake Hill, a man in his mid 30’s who is caught up in the skirmish between the human, alien as well as mysterious combine forces that are fighting one another. Despite the odds being stacked up against him, he will have to fight with all the strength he’s got in order to hopefully survive the impossibly challenging circumstances.
- Title: Dark Evening
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-dark-evening.7z
- Size : 800 MB
- Author: Fart & func_door
- Date Released: 24 October 2021
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- Copy the “darkevening” folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Dark Evening should now be listed in your Library tab.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
6Last 7 days
21Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?