Play through two beta maps; Tram Ride, which is okay, and Cave, which is pretty cool.
The mod was never finished or released, so this is all we have.
I got an “A.I. Disabled” message when I died in the second map and nothing I tried removed it, so be careful not to die, otherwise you will have to restart the map from the beginning!
This is a single player Half-Life 2 mod, being made by just one person. His name is Thomas Kelley AKA Stadric Gonzalez and there are currently two beta maps available for you to test. As always the author is looking for some insightful and intelligent feedback, so please play the maps and post your comments here.
- Title: As I Lay Dying
- Filename: sdk-2013-aild-beta-maps.7z
- Size : 12.20MB
- Author: Thomas Kelley AKA Stadric Gonzalez
- Date Released: 25 November 2006
Not currently suitable for use with Gauge – sorry.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Make sure you have the “Upcoming” branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select “upcoming” from the dropdown list).
- Copy the aild-beta-maps folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods\ folder.
- Start or restart Steam
- Half-Life 2: As I Lay Dying Beta Maps should now be listed in your Library tab.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
5Last 7 days
15Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?