In Silent_room, you play as just another average citizen of an average city. On a certain day, you and Quinn, a friend of yours, were invited by Danny, your paranoid friend, to party in his home. As it turned dark, you got too drunk to even stand up and so had to lie down in Danny’s bed. You fell asleep… and woke up at midnight only to find the door locked… which is when your ordeal begins.
- Title: Silent Room
- Filename: hl2-sp-silent-room.7z
- Original Filename: silent_room.rar
- Size: 526KB
- Author: Brian Lee AKA xbrianll
- Date Released: 05 November 2005
You MUST have Gauge installed before using this link.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy Silent_room_ave.bsp and Silent_room_ave.bsp into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\maps\ folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map Silent_room_ave or map Silent_room_ave (if you want the HARD version) and now press ENTER.
Currently there are no recommendations
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
1Last 7 days
4Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?