The Map Labs team keeps cranking out quality mapping challenges. This time they approached me to ask about a crossover challenge and I suggested a sequel to the namesake contest RunThinkShootLiveVille. That was a fun challenge to run and play, and some memorable maps were entered.
So for this first crossover with Map Labs, the theme was to make a map featuring the sections Run, Think, Shoot, Live – in any order.
The challenge recieved 12 entries and 2 bonus maps, here they are! We got some really unique and creative entries, enjoy!
- Title: RunThinkShootLiveVille 2
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-mlc-rtslville2v1.1.7z
- Size : 414 MB
- Author: Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon, Salamancer, ThatsRidonkulous, 1UpD, Jean Knapp aka XBLAH, Steven Cabbage, Aleksandr Lavrinovitš aka alex_mmc, Jmp, Niker107, Skorly, GreenSpleen, jankkhvej, StookyPotato, The_GuardianTM, Kail Doucet, WALLe PL, HighFire
- Date Released: 14 April 2019
Sorry, this version cannot be used with Gauge.
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- Copy the “RunThinkShootLiveVille2” folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- RunThinkShootLiveVille2 should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you decide to use the Per-Map Opinion Images, please either watch the video below or use the file below:
Listed as they are displayed in the mod itself:
Schwarzchild Radius by Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon and Salamancer
Backcut by ThatsRidonkulous and 1UpD
[map title here] by Jean “XBLAH” Knapp
Ultracold by Steven Cabbage and Aleksandr “alex_mmc” Lavrinovitš
Prospektor by Jmp
Continuum Shift by Niker107
Mine Mansion by Skorly
Bruh Momentum by GreenSpleen
Guard Down by jankkhvej
Search and Rescue by StookyPotato
Railway Industry by The_GuardianTM
Rats Den by Kail Doucet
Backalley Brawl by WALLe PL (bonus map)
City Escape by HighFire (bonus map)
Time for you to share your thoughts! Vote for your top 3 RunThinkShootLiveVille 2 maps. Poll closes 1st May 2019.
Pick your top 3 RunThinkShootLiveVille 2 maps:
- Rats Den by Kail Doucet (3%, 6 Votes)
- Railway Industry by The_GuardianTM (2%, 4 Votes)
- Search and Rescue by StookyPotato (3%, 6 Votes)
- Guard Down by jankkhvej (1%, 2 Votes)
- Bruh Momentum by GreenSpleen (3%, 5 Votes)
- Mine Mansion by Skorly (4%, 8 Votes)
- Continuum Shift by Niker107 (27%, 49 Votes)
- Prospektor by Jmp (3%, 5 Votes)
- Ultracold by Steven Cabbage and Aleksandr "alex_mmc" Lavrinovitš (13%, 23 Votes)
- [map title here] by Jean "XBLAH" Knapp (4%, 8 Votes)
- Backcut by ThatsRidonkulous and 1UpD (19%, 34 Votes)
- Schwarzchild Radius by Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon and Salamancer (17%, 31 Votes)
Total Voters: 75
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Each map has 5 screenshots.
19Last 7 days
72Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?