Author’s Description: “On The Boardwalk is a Half-Life 2: Episode 2 level I designed as a change of pace from the normal combative levels.
In this level, Gordon has made his way down to the beach, and finds himself trapped inside a strange carnival where he must win four non-combat carnival games.
All of the games could be played multiple times, even after being completed.
A light on each signalled if the game had been completed successfully.
The games were designed within the confines of the SourceSDK editor using its logic and AI.”
- Title: On The Boardwalk
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-on-the-boardwalk.7z
- Size : 738KB
- Author: James B. Bowling
- Date Released: 11 May 2001
- Copy Bowling_OnTheBoardwalk into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map Bowling_OnTheBoardwalk.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
2Last 7 days
3Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?