“Lunar Descent is an action-adventure game, set on the Xterrier Lunar Colony. It mixes brutal combat, exploration and resource scavenging. To stay alive, players must be careful when dealing with enemies and ever mindful of their limited supplies.”
“It is set in the same universe as Dissolution, but is a totally standalone campaign. There is a heavy emphasis on both setting/location and survival (in the sense that you have to scavenge for supplies in order to survive). Combat is intense and enemies can only be bested if you gather the necessary supplies.
Lunar Descent features a totally new setting for players to explore with a rich backstory to become immersed in; an original soundtrack to complement the atmosphere; and an engaging plot told with the help of various talented voice actors from the community.”
“When an insurgent strike throws lunar civilisation into chaos, Victor Redmond must fight not only to stay alive but also to protect the last bastion of humanity. However, it quickly becomes apparent that there is more at play than a dissatisfied band of thugs.
Lunar Descent takes place in a universe where humanity exists solely in a scattering of off-world colonies, run by the mega-corporation Xterrier. Players will be able to explore the economic capital of Xterrier’s galactic empire, the Xterrier Lunar Colony, and dig deep into its history.”
- Exploration — Lunar Descent rewards players who explore the open and expansive locations with more backstory and supplies.
- Survival Gameplay — Ammo is scarce, health is frequently low. Players will need to make every bullet and health point count, and scavenge for supplies in order to survive
- Deadly Enemies — A single enemy has the potential to kill the player if they are careless. The player is weak against bullets; but enemies are also weak against the player’s.
- Immersive Story — Xterrier society is at risk from armed bandits intent on causing chaos. However, there are much bigger forces at work under the surface, which threaten humanity’s existence.
- Atmospheric Soundtrack — Original soundtrack complements Lunar Descent’s atmosphere.
- Title: Lunar Descent
- Filename: hl2-sp-lunar-descent-v1.7z
- Size : 497MB
- Author: LD Team: Aaron Hutton AKA 8472
- Date Released: 25 November 2017
Sorry, this file is too large to use directly with Gauge.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy the lunardescent folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods\ folder.
- Start or restart Steam
- Lunar Descent should now be listed in your LIBRARY tab.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
3Last 7 days
18Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?