On the outskirts of City 17, Gordon is found on a train in the middle of a Combine outpost by a man named Levi. Gordon and his newfound ally must run, think, and shoot if they wish to live to see another day. Featuring high quality voice acting, custom animations, and more of that Half-Life 2 gameplay that you love. Local-Motive is a treat for all Half-Life fans!
Local-Motive is a free Half-Life 2 modification originally released in 2016 as a RunThinkShootLive exclusive. This remastered version features updated visuals, polished gameplay, and an all new commentary system to provide insight into the development of both the original and the Definitive Edition.
- Title: Local Motive: Definitive Edition
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-local-motive-de.7z
- Size : 167 MB
- Author: Northfell Studios
- Date Released: 20 April 2021
- Related: Local Motive (Classic)
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- Copy the “localmotive” folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Half-Life 2: Local Motive (Definitive Edition) should now be listed in your Library tab.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
16Last 7 days
105Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?