“the goal of this project was to create a unique game mechanic in Half-Life 2 through scripting. Base Jump is a Half-Life 2 mission where the player has to barricade the windows on the second floor of a warehouse from jumping, flaming zombies.”
- Title: Base Jump
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-basejump.7z
- Size : 1.01MB
- Author: Ahmed Abdel-Meguid
- Date Released: 15 April 2009
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy SP-BaseJump.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map SP-BaseJump.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
0Last 7 days
3Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?