A dream? A nightmare? A fading Memory?
Perhaps all three.
Play your way through some seemingly real and abstract areas.
Follow the story and find absolution.
- Title: Absolution
- Filename: hl2-ep2-sp-absolution.7z
- Size : 3.40MB
- Author: BadPeace
- Date Released: 17 July 2016
‘Absolution is a long-going learning project, that has finally come to life in a way I would never have expected at first. I, myself am not totally to blame for this, though. I want to give a huge thanks to:
– The many playtesters that helped this map become as good as it (hopefully) is.
– OJJ and Rob Marten for helping me with a critical bug that was tearing my hair out.
– Casper Elkjær, my dear friend from school who helped with some of the custom decals.
– Agameofscones for his support and helpful mindset
And I want to give a huge, huge, huge thanks to these two people, because without them I would never have finished:
ConfusedTravolta and Crowbar, I thank you so much for helping me so immensely with this map. You both reeked of total patience and helpfulness, even when you had far exceeded what I expected of you. Thank you two so much for the support.
And I want to thank you, the player who is about to play this map. This small project was for your sake!
I really appreciate players recording source demos. If you upload one such with your review, I’ll very probably watch it – so feel free to send in your demos. And most importantly – please have fun!’
You MUST have Gauge installed before using this link.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy absolution.bsp and absolutionend.bspfile into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\ep2\maps\ folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map absolution and now press ENTER.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
1Last 7 days
13Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?