“The renegade Gordon Freeman is back, and as usual, being hunted by the merciless Combine within the ruins of City17. In this scenario, the Combine have almost perfected a field teleportation device, and mounted it to a modified Combine Scanner. Once the Scanner verifies the location of Gordon within City17, it teleports in a MetroCop to deal with the situation. This fast-paced action-oriented level focused on a new dynamic-flank combat setup to keep the player on the edge of their seat as Gordon tries to escape through the sewer system of City17.”
- Title: A Scanner Darkly
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-a-scanner-darkly.7z
- Size : 1.81MB
- Author: Kennth Dilks
- Date Released: 14 July 2010
- Copy A_Scanner_Darkly.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map A_Scanner_Darkly.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
2Last 7 days
17Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?