This release combines two Map Labs Test Tubes (short challenges). Unfortunately, one of them only received one entry so it was combined with the larger Test Tube.
A Place in the West, as the title suggests, simply asked authors to build a map based on the popular comic Half-Life: A Place in the West, which depicts life in America under the Combine.
The Wrap-Up Two! – much in the vein of The Wrap-Up! – allowed mappers to choose any previous Map Labs theme and enter. Finish an abandoned project, remaster a previous map, or make a brand new map; all were acceptable as long as the map fit one of the Map Labs themes. Nine maps were submitted.
Enjoy this double feature!
As always, if you’re interested in learning more about Map Labs and maybe even participate in their upcoming challenges, visit the Map Labs Discord.
- Title: A Place in the West + The Wrap-Up Two!
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-mlc-apitw-wrapuptwo.7z
- Size: 505 MB
- Author: beefbacon, SuperNath97, Birbinabowl, Sensethenn, Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon, XBLAH, AtomicSpeedFT, Sejievan, Duck, shoes
- Date Released: 4 October 2021
- Related: The Wrap-Up!
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- Copy the thewrapuptwo folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- The Wrap-Up Two! should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you decide to use the Per-Map Opinion Images, feel free to use the file below as a template:
Listed as they are displayed in the mod itself:
A Place in the West
A Long Road Ahead by beefbacon
The Wrap-Up Two!
Coast Abridged by SuperNath97 [Half-Life: Abridged]
Bog by Birbinabowl [ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ]
VideoCamera by Sensethenn [The Emoji Theme]
Antiverse by Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon [Eye Candy]
sourcesdk_content by XBLAH [Blockout]
Canal Blue by AtomicSpeedFT [CHROMA]
The Source Zone by Sejievan [CromulentVille 2]
A Bridge Too Far by Duck [FusionVille 2]
The Summoner by shoes [Eye Candy]
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Each map has 5 screenshots. Thanks to ArctixSnowPup for providing the screenshots!
Currently there are no recommendations
22Last 7 days
154Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?