“The purpose of this level was to make an interactive environment that dynamically changes during battle. I designed and implemented several scripted events involving the enemy AI and destructible environments. I also worked closely with my professor to iterate on enemy behavior and path-following.
- Title: The Factory
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-the-factory.7z
- Size : 1.03MB
- Author: Andrew Nguyen
- Date Released: 11 December 2008
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy Nguyen_Final.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map Nguyen_Final.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
0Last 7 days
3Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?