You Adrian Shephard, have tracked down some more evil scientists who are allies of the Black Ops.
You were able to sneak into the lab unnoticed and have the element of surprise.
Your mission is to eliminate all of the scientists and let none of them escape. Remember you are a grunt after all.
It’s time to go postal once again.
The spawned scientists will not be automatically afraid of you like the original scientists will be. They may even talk to you and follow you. They will also spawn as the same scientist, the type with glasses. This is an uncontrollable aspect of spawning scientists. It shouldn’t effect the fun of waxing them though.
“This level is a complete remake of my map Postal for Opposing Force. It’s bigger, has better design, and has more scientists. Like its predecessor, it’s designed to to be a stress reliever. It’s a healthy and effective way to release aggression and stress. I have included some scripted sequences and some breakable computers. When you have cleared the level, you can activate the on switch in the last room and scientists will continually spawn throughout most of the map. This will practically give you unlimited targets. To stop the spawning, activate the off switch. Enjoy.”
- Title: OpFor Postal
- Filename: of-sp-opfor-postal.7z
- Original Filename: opforpostal.zip
- Size : 265KB
- Author: Barry A. Bollinger
- Date Released: 26 May 2000
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
I recommend using MapTap for this release.
- Copy ofpostal.bsp into your opposing force\gearbox\maps folder.
- Copy ofpostal.nod and ofpostal.nrp into your opposing force\gearbox\maps\graphs folder.
- Launch Opposing Force
- Open the console and type map ofpostal.
- You can type skill X (X being 1=easy, 2=medium, 3=difficult) beforehand, if you want to change the difficulty setting.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
4Last 7 days
12Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?