Tired of Half-Life 2 environments? Well now you can fight the Combine in a Japanese setting. Play in 18 levels, all with new textures. The gameplay is Old School hence the name. The gameplay consists of killing the enemy and finding keys to open the door to the next area. Simple and fun.
“Beta 1 is ready to download! There are some little things you have to know! If you find any bugs please tell me.
1. The game is made with and for HDR. I advise you to use HDR or you could have some bad surprises.
2. In each level there are 4 keys, when you take a key it must be display on the bottom of the screen. There is a little bug and sometimes it doesn’t display, just save and load game and and normally it works again.
3. There is no autosave so don’t forget to save sometimes.
- Title: Old School
- File Name: hl2-sp-old-school.7z
- Size : 221.23MB
- Author: Al Bundy
- Date Released: 29 May 2008
- Extract the old School folder into your Sourcemods folder
- Restart or start Steam.
- Old School should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image. All screenshots taken without HDR because I didn’t like how the mod looked with them!
The images below come from the the first 9 or so levels.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
1Last 7 days
8Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?