The most wonderful time of the year! Halloween is upon us, and that means another scary mapping challenge from Map Labs. This time it’s Halloween Horror II: The Darkness, where mappers were tasked with using light and darkness in a unique way.
The Halloween mapping challenges over the years have been a bit of a mixed bag. But this pack of spooky maps is solid from top to bottom with some real clever maps in there. Buckle up, and embrace the darkness.
As always, if you’re interested in learning more about Map Labs and maybe even participate in their upcoming challenges, visit the Map Labs Discord!
- Title: Halloween Horror II: The Darkness
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-mlc-halloweenhorror2.7z
- Size : 320 MB
- Author: JanKaszanka, Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon, Skorly, DeanAmythe, timCopwell, iiboharz, Jackathan, The Octopus, BeefBacon, LordDz
- Date Released: 31 October 2019
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- Copy the “halloweenhorror2” folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Halloween Horror 2: The Darkness should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you decide to use the Per-Map Opinion Images, feel free to use the file below as a template:
Listed as they are displayed in the mod itself:
Hammer Tools Inc. by JanKaszanka
Night Terror by Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon
Self Defense by Skorly
Ablaze by DeanAmythe
BLINK by timCopwell
Shattered by iiboharz and Jackathan
Bunker by The Octopus
Aberrant Transmission by BeefBacon
Reavers by LordDz
Hammer Tools Inc. – Aggressive Mode by JanKaszanka (bonus map)
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Each map has 5 screenshots.
27Last 7 days
113Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?