Get a Life is a FPS Single player action/adventure total-conversion for Half-life 2. You play Alex Zemlinsky, who is trying to learn everything about his mysterious past
- 4 chapters (a total of 20 different maps) offering almost 7 hours of gameplay
- Gripping story about the main character Alex Zemlinsky, who is trying to learn everything about his mysterious past
- 10 different weapons, 3 of them upgradable with modules
- Unique gameplay:
- Enhanced AI (including squads and advanced combat tactics such as taking cover and fear behavior), developed in cooperation with the E.Y.E. mod team
- New healing system with several body damage zones and diseases
- Bullet-time system
- Survival (fight off waves of enemies coming at you) and sneak passages (making noise just makes it harder)
- Features a variety of enemies, with heights ranging from 2 centimeters to 2 meters, and a “gore and gib” system
- Title: Get A Life
- File Name: hl2-sp-get-a-life-v1.1.7z
- Size : 625.48MB
- Author: Get a Life Team
- Date Released: 25 April 2008
- Extract the Get A Life folder into your Sourcemods folder
- Restart or start Steam.
- Get a Life should now be listed in your Library tab.
- Launch as normal.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
5Last 7 days
33Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?