Cthulhu is a single-player modification for Half-Life. It contains 65 maps, 21 new monsters and 14 new weapons.
You are Ranulf Satfford, occult investigator in 1928 Arkham, USA…
Aeons ago, Earth was ruled by The Great Old Ones, beings so alien and terrible that merely seeing them would drive most people mad. Before man’s ancestors climbed down from the trees, these being were defeated in a war with The Elder Gods.
But their alien nature meant that they could not be slain in any way that we would understand, so they were imprisoned.
And so they wait, patient and potent until the stars are right and they shall walk forth once again and wipe mankind from the face of the Earth.
You play Ranulf Stafford, an occult investigator in Arkham in the year 1928. Drawn into a nightmare chain of events, you find yourself the only thing standing between mankind and the return of Cthulhu, one of the most dreadful of The Great Old Ones.
- Title: Call of Cthulhu
- File Name: hl1-sp-cthulhu.7z
- Size : 43.3 MB
- Author: Phil Guy (PhilG)
- Date Released: 22 January 2004
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Run the CthulhuSetup.exe installer and point the installer to your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life\ folder.
- Unzip hl1-sp-cthulhu-patch.7z and copy the contents of the Cthulhu_Patch_v1.1 folder to your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life\cthulhu\ folder, overwriting files when asked.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Cthulhu should now be listed in your Library.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a medium size image. Sorry some of them are a little dark, but of course that’s the style of the mod!
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
2Last 7 days
16Last 30 days