CrossoverVille 2, in partnership with Map Labs as usual, is the sequel to 2015’s CrossoverVille. While the original asked mappers to merge Half-Life with another game, CrossoverVille 2 was more wide open, allowing entrants to cross over to any other form of media in their maps.
This is the second challenge of three in the Hammer Cup 2022.
As always, if you’re interested in learning more about Map Labs and maybe even participate in their upcoming challenges, visit the Map Labs Discord.
- Title: CrossoverVille 2
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-mlc-crossoverville2v2.7z
- Size : 551 MB
- Author: Cache99, Tacarish, Coralilac, ThatsRidonkulous, Xinus22, Jason Gimba AKA Maki, Duck, Kanishka, Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon
- Date Released: 9 May 2022
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- Copy the crossoverville2, mapbase_shared, mapbase_hl2, and mapbase_episodic folders into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- CrossoverVille 2 should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you decide to use the Per-Map Opinion Images, feel free to use the file below as a template:
Listed as they are displayed in the mod itself:
Half-Chamber by Cache99
Madness Combat by Tacarish
Condemned Zone by Coralilac
Jax Payne – Part 1 by ThatsRidonkulous (bonus map)
Something Legendary by Xinus22
Breenstein by Maki
Hotline 17 by Duck
Hardboiled by Kanishka (bonus map)
Reality Meltdown by Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon
Time for you to share your thoughts! Vote for your top 3 maps from CrossoverVille 2. Poll closes 31st May 2022.
What are your top 3 maps from CrossoverVille 2?
- Reality Meltdown by Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon (8%, 7 Votes)
- Hardboiled by Kanishka (bonus map) (8%, 7 Votes)
- Hotline 17 by Duck (8%, 7 Votes)
- Breenstein by Maki (7%, 6 Votes)
- Something Legendary by Xinus22 (20%, 17 Votes)
- Jax Payne - Part 1 by ThatsRidonkulous (bonus map) (35%, 30 Votes)
- Condemned Zone by Coralilac (8%, 7 Votes)
- Madness Combat by Tacarish (3%, 3 Votes)
- Half-Chamber by Cache99 (2%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 38
Here are the top three places. Scores from all non-bonus entrants count toward The Hammer Cup 2022 scores as well.
- First: Something Legendary by Xinus22: 87.5 Points
- Second: Madness Combat by Tacarish: 81.3 Points
- Third: Reality Meltdown by Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon: 77.5 Points
Full details of all the points can be found on The Hammer Cup 2022 Scores Spreadsheet.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Each map has 5 screenshots. Thanks to Xinus22 for helping with screenshots.
17Last 7 days
77Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?