“This is the Berlin Wall single player map for Half-Life 2: Episode Two. After a huge anticipation for almost 2 months, the little sketch by Stene was soon made real by a group of talented modders. As the story goes, you are a citizen of the East Berlin, and tired of the evil communist government.
You dream of living at the West Germany, and you are about to find a way there somehow. There are many routes you can find and take, maybe you want to roam through dirty tunnel, or have a little gunfight with the guards. The buildings on the map are based on those of real-life, such as Checkpoint Charlie and the death strip.”
- Title: Berlin Wall
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-berlin-wall.7z
- Size : 20.39MB
- Authors: Stene, Oskutin, SnakeFace and Dragonsdoom
- Date Released: 26 August 2008
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy BerlinWall.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map BerlinWall.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
2Last 7 days
7Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?