Here’s a collection of a handful of maps from longtime RTSL member (and Ville mapper!) ihonnyboy (Abraham Lee). It’s a bit of a hodgepodge of maps in various states, including some dev textures – and at least one you might recognize from an old mapping challenge. But they are all playable and worth a look, if not perfectly balanced. Enjoy!
Welcome to Abe’s Spicy Mappack Platter!
This is a collection of maps and assets I worked on many moons ago, and have finally polished for release… and by polished for release I mean I made it so you can go from begining to end. But just because they CAN be beaten doesn’t mean they SHOULD. I like to play these on HARD difficulty, but it is not recommended.
I’ve got 5 dishes lined up for you (All maps are in various levels of development and polish).
- Title: Abe’s Spicy Mappack Platter
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-abes-spicy-mappack.7z
- Size : 298 MB
- Author: Abraham Lee AKA ihonnyboy
- Date Released: 30 May 2021
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- Copy the “SpicyMappack” folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- SpicyMappack should now be listed in your Library tab.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
5Last 7 days
22Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?