It is nearly the same story as in Half-Life, but with a few differences. As Gordon Freeman you jumped into a teleport in the Half-Life level ‘Lambda Complex’ and entered the world of Xen.
In the altered story you don’t land in Xen, you land in another, unknown part of Black Mesa, because the scientist in the Lambda Complex mixed up the coordinates ‘a bit’. After a long unconsciousness you wake up and don’t know where you are, and you’ve lost your suit and all your weapons during the teleporting sequence! You heard the soldiers saying they’re going to fall out, but, however, some of them are still here and have the order to eliminate you, Gordon Freeman.
And you must find a way to escape from Black Mesa….
- Title: Times of Troubles
- File Name: hl1-sp-times-of-troubles-v12.7z
- Size : 10.7 Mb
- Author: Jan ‘fresco’ Ripper
- Date Released: 23 August 2003
- Notes: A HD fix available which must be used if you use the high definition pack from Blue Shift. There is an Easter Eggs page and also a Trainyard “Early dev” page worth checking out.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy the tot folder into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life\ folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Times of Troubles should now be listed in your Library.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
9Last 7 days
10Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?