A collection of 6 maps that start off with a scary feel and move more into standard Half-Life 2 atmosphere.
Things can be pretty tricky, so save often or be brave – it’s your choice.
- Title: $nake’s Mappack
- File Name: hl2-sp-snakes-mappack.7z
- Size : 60.78MB
- Author: $nakeboyeric
- Date Released: 14 August 2011
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy the contents of the maps folder into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Copy the contents of the sounds folder into your Half-Life 2 sounds folder. (If you don’t have one, just copy the whole folder across)
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map beta1f.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
1Last 7 days
4Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?