“Re-Search and Destroy is a single player Half-Life 2 level that takes Gordon Freeman through a Combine research facility to cripple the Combine’s teleportation research efforts. I focused on creating both interesting combat situations as well as narrative elements that would give the player a sense of purpose, a sense of place, and motivation to keep playing. This level was used as a test level to collect data for my thesis: Importance of Story in Single Player First Person Shooters.”
- Title: Re-Search and Destroy
- File Name: hl2-sp-research-and-destroy.7z
- Size : 1.17MB
- Author: Clancy Powell
- Date Released: 27 January 2009
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy research_and_destroy.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map research_and_destroy.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
0Last 7 days
5Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?