A short linear level, designed to demonstrate a new gameplay mechanic of an Impact Mine.
Work your way from a seemingly sealed room down to the ground floor and help Alyx with the Hunters.
- Title: It’s Mine
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-its-mine.7z
- Size : 10.64MB
- Author: Rafeal Underwood Jr.
- Date Released: 11 May 2010
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy Underwood_ItsMine_Final.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map Underwood_ItsMine_Final.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
How to use: Once the image is open and your cursor is on the image, press and hold your left mouse button and move around the image. Use your mouse wheel to scroll in and out of the panoramic image.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
4Last 7 days
8Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?