So, I was chatting with Dylan via Steam Friends yesterday and he told me he was bored. OMG, I wish I had time to be bored. I decided to challenge him and see what happened. I told him he had 123 minutes (Don’t ask me why I said that, it just sounded about right!) to make a playable SP level with orange textures, two weapons and unlimited ammo. The rest was up to him and this is the result.
- Title: Dylan Holcomb Two Hour Challenge
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-dhthc.7z
- Size : 124kB
- Author: Dylan Holcomb
- Date Released: 25 January 2009
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy dhthc.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map dhthc.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
0Last 7 days
11Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?