- Title: Camp Trip
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-camp-trip.7z
- Size : 25.05MB
- Author: Jane Chung
- Date Released: 27 January 2009
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy chung_camptrip.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map chung_camptrip.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
The Quest Objective Hotkey allows you to view the current quest objective at any time by pressing ‘q’. I did not want to overwrite any personal settings, so I left this hotkey as an optional feature that you will have to manually activate.
1. Access the console (with the tilde ‘~’ key)
2. Open the map, “map chung_camptrip”
3. Type the following (or copy/paste):
bind q “ent_fire hud_counter getvalue”
4. Hit enter. Close the console.
5. Test it out by pressing q.
6. To undo this keybind, simply access the console again and type:
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
1Last 7 days
14Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?