This is a PlanetPhillip exclusive! This mod contains two maps that were built as proof of concept maps for the 99 Bolts: Chasing Winona mod.
Your main weapon, as the name suggests, is the crossbow, although you do collect other weapons on the way.
The first map is an open area with irradiated areas that you must avoid, it also contains friendly and enemy rebels. The second is a labyrinthine collection of corridors that you must traverse to get some grenades that allow your rebel friends to enter in the city.
These maps will NOT be part of the final mod. They were created as proof of concept maps and Ben has kindly offered them to me to release in mod format, which andyb kindly created. They are not beta levels. Levels in the final mod will have been created from scratch.
Also there is a small bug that means sometimes, and I stress sometimes, players don’t get 99 bolts when they get the crossbow. If this happens, open the console and type, without quotes “sk_max_crossbow 98”.
- Title: 99 Bolts: Chasing Winona – Proof Of Concept Maps
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-99-bolts-chasing-winona-proof-of-concept.7z
- Size : 16.52MB
- Author: Ben Dunbar AKA Joe_rogers_11155
- Date Released: 21 September 2009
- Copy the 99 Bolts: Chasing Winona folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- 99 Bolts: Chasing Winona should now be listed in your Library tab.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
1Last 7 days
6Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?