The theme of this Map Labs Test Tube was simply to feature both fire and water in a map. Guitar riffs not required.
Enjoy the 6 entries for Smoke on the Water!
As always, if you’re interested in learning more about Map Labs and maybe even participate in their upcoming challenges, visit the Map Labs Discord.
- Title: Smoke on the Water
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-mlc-smokeonthewater.7z
- Size: 149 MB
- Author: BernieBean, aaaaaaa, Skorly, Nev, Metroham, Steven Cabbage
- Date Released: 30 November 2019
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- Copy the smokeonthewater folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Smoke on the Water should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you decide to use the Per-Map Opinion Images, feel free to use the file below as a template:
Listed as they are displayed in the mod itself:
Firegirl and Waterboy by BernieBean
Fire’s on the ice by aaaaaaa
The Heater by Skorly
No Rush by Nev
Upper West Side by Metroham
Very Hot Lab by Steven Cabbage
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Each map has 5 screenshots. Thanks to ArctixSnowPup for providing the screenshots!
6Last 7 days
39Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?