As the name suggests, you go back to Black Mesa. It’s a sparse area with some Grunts and Vortigaunts.
There’s only 1 headcrab to be found in the whole mod, which is a good thing.
Gargs can be found in various places throughout the mod, no need to look too hard, it’s not as if you could miss them, is it?
- Title: Return
- File Name: hl1-sp-return.7z
- Original File Name: return.zip
- Size : 1.56Mb
- Author: Erik Hagara
- Date Released: 24 September 2009
- Source: ceskemody.cz
- Copy the Return folder into your Half-Life folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Return should now be listed in your Library tab.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
1Last 7 days
5Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?