Along with Alyx, you free Dr. Judith Mossman.
Of course, things don’t go as planned and the journey to reach the Borealis is harder than you think.
Good Luck! because you are going to need it.
This map was originally released and submitted as part of the Epistle 3 Jam on itch.io.
- Title: Half-life 2: Episode 3 Proof of Concept
- Filename: hl2-ep2-sp-ep3jam-hl2ep3-poc.7z
- Size : 2.75MB
- Author: GamerGazz and The Beach
- Date Released: 03 September 2017
“The aim of this map is to create a proof of concept showing a small section of the story synopsis as released by Marc Laidlaw. This map was built using existing Half-life 2 assets within the Source Engine for consistency between all of the Half-life 2 series of games.”
You MUST have Gauge installed before using this link.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy borealis_hl2_ep3_demo.bsp file into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\ep2\maps\ folder.
- Copy graphs/borealis_hl2_ep3_demo.ain file into your …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\ep2\maps\graphs\ folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map borealis_hl2_ep3_demo and now press ENTER.
None at this time.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
2Last 7 days
11Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?