Hello again. Here is another Half-Life News video.
Hope you like it.
Follow up to What The Headcrab! Ep14.
I was surprised at how many people new the answer to last week’s HL Lore Trivia question – well done everybody!
Crematriste: I played Base Defense a few months ago with a good friend of mine. I believe you can play it in singleplayer, but it’s recommanded to play with friends. It gets a bit repetitive after a while, but the new stuff they’ve got looks interesting.
Marcelo-Adrian: About the “channel spotlight” thing… maybe elaborate a bit about the channel, what they do, like marphy’s cut A.I. features series, the beta maps…
Avi: You should make more videos of you playing around with hammer, i enjoy those.
Pac0 Master: Here’s a little list of Portal 2 mods you might be interested to talk about.
- Unknown Invasion
- Original Black Guard
- HL2 Look-a-Like Heckler & Koch MP7
- Flakk & Kissle’s Ingram MAC-10
- Raising The Bar: Official Discord Server: Talk to the Devs and Have a Good Time
- Raising The Bar: Workflow techniques
- Half-Life : Residual Life – New Video
- Faded is dead
- Reclamation Act: 2 new images
- Half-Life: In Deep
- Oldschool Story
- The Uprising: Arma 3
- Half-Life 3 to be released in 2018!
“Developing a game like Half-Life series usually take two years, the least. Fans of the series doesn’t mind if Valve is taking their time planning the game’s development. After all, a rushed game isn’t worth buying and they need to meet their expectations after the previous title’s success.”
- Casmir: SP HL2: Ep2 beta map
- World of Level Design Article
- BG: Walkthrough of Build 2046 – Cinamatic Beta Mod.
- BG: Opposing Force recreated in Minecraft
- BG: Half-Life in Doom
- BG: TrapVille: A Quick Drivethrough
- Funny short video of a rebel killing himself with the rocket launcher
- Speed Run: Half-Life in 32:17
- Half-Life – Funny Scientist Glitch 1080p
- Half Life 2 Glitch: Killing Eli Vance With Turrets
- Deviant Art: Half-Life 3 by RaoulIncorporated
- The Hammer Cup 2016: Challenge 5 – AnyVilleVille
- July 2016 General Chat
- Poll Question 351 – Would you ever play Half-Life games on your mobile or tablet?
- Wieliczka Salt Mine – Real Theme
- Calling Tech-heads – I need your help
- Reddit Half-Life MOTW/CLaSsic of The Month: Azure Sheep
Can you answer this question WITHOUT referring to the OverWiki?
Please post your answer as a YouTube comment.
What is the formal name for the Tau Cannon?
This question was kindly supplied by monkeymo1999.
WTH Ep13’s winner of Interloper was Cyberplayer.
Please note, this game is rated as M for Mature.
To have a chance to win, simply post your Pick of the Episode, i.e. your favourite news item from the show, as a YouTube comment and I will randomly select a winner on next week’s show.
Thanks for watching. I hope the show is interesting for you. If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see more of, please let me know.
If you like what I am doing, please consider supporting me on Patreon.
And while I am talking about that, I’d like to thank all the supporters who have helped me reach $100 per month. I can’t thank you enough.
If you prefer not to make a monthly commitment, you can make a single donation via PayPal to:
All money received goes towards improving the site. Eventually, I hope to make running the site and creating content, including videos my part-time living.
☆ Please rate and share the video, and subscribe to the RTSL YouTube channel – Thank You. ☆
Remember, Finishing Half-Life is just the beginning!