You wake up and find your cell door open. Do you sit quietly and wait for a guard or do you try and escape? Hell! What kind of stupid question is that? GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!
Of course, it’s not as simple as finding a key and walking out into the bright sunshine.
- Title: Prison of Death
- File Name: hl2-sp-prison-of-death.7z
- Size : 955.43kB
- Author: Umono
- Date Released: 30 January 2010
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy sp_prison_of_death.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map sp_prison_of_death.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Please see the Technical Help section if you need help.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
4Last 7 days
5Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?