Author’s Notes: This level that takes place on a mysterious, haunted prison isle. The player must overcome a series of Myst-style puzzles to find a way to reach the lighthouse. Limbus Island is a study in non-verbal communication, as the player must discover their goals and puzzle solutions solely through visual and audio cues.
- Title: Limbus Island
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-limbus-island.7z
- Size : 2.31MB
- Author: Brent Ellison
- Date Released: 07 April 2008
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy ellison_limbusisland.bsp into your Half-Life 2: Episode Two Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2: Episode Two
- Open the console and type map ellison_limbusisland.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
1Last 7 days
2Last 30 days