This is where Map Labs all started. Last year’s Halloween Horror, here in time for the spooky season this year.
The mappers were charged with, of course, making a scary or Halloween-themed map. The challenge recieved 7 entries and 1 bonus map. Spooky ones, creepy ones, weird ones. Have fun!
As always, if you’re interested in learning more about Map Labs and maybe even participate in their upcoming challenges, visit the Map Labs Discord!
- Title: Halloween Horror
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-mlc-halloweenhorror.7z
- Size : 348 MB
- Author: ThatsRidonkulous, The_GuardianTM, White_Red_Dragons, Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon, David Driver-Gomm AKA Kralich, 1upD, LordDz, JanKaszanka
- Date Released: 31 October 2018
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- Copy the “halloweenhorror” folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Halloween Horror should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you decide to use the Per-Map Opinion Images, feel free to use the file below as a template:
Listed as they are displayed in the mod itself:
The Sun Vanished by ThatsRidonkulous
Unanswered Questions by The_GuardianTM
Lab-Map by White_Red_Dragons
Gracey Manor by Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon
Terminus by David Driver-Gomm AKA Kralich
Shadow Walker 2 by 1upD
Mom and Dad by LordDz
Back on Course by JanKaszanka (bonus map)
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Each map has 5 screenshots.
31Last 7 days
289Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?