The transit system had taken Gordon to within a whisker of the surface, and safety.
However the military, ostensibly there to rescue the facilities personnel, had cut power to all the surface access doors.
The test reactor housed in Area 3’s nearby laboratories offered a solution to this predicament.
If Gordon could fire it up he should be able to redirect power to the access doors from the control room.
The way ahead was dangerous, but with luck this would be the final escapade.
Escapade is the (belated) follow up to my previous maps, Overtime and Quarantine. This will most likely be the conclusion to the series. Building all three has been a big learning experience and any feedback is most welcome.
- Title: Stalwart
- Filename: bm-sp-escapade-v1.1.7z
- Size : 6.04MB
- Author: JamaicanDave
- Date Released: 23 February 2017
Currently, Gauge does not operate with Black Mesa releases.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
- Copy bm_escapade.bsp into the …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Black Mesa\bms\maps folder
- Copy bm_escapade.ain into the …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Black Mesa\bms\maps\graphs folder.
- Launch Black Mesa
- Open the console and type map bm_escapade and now press ENTER.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
6Last 7 days
20Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?