“What is this! Gordon Freeman, thank god you are here. Please help us with our major dilemma we just got word from a nearby outpost that combine are coming this way! Stock up on the remaining ammo and take on the incoming combine before they destroy us. This map is all about stationary fighting, you are confined to a building or if your bold the outside of a building. Combine rush in from everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE. Take your gun and start defending against the Combine Attack”
- Title: Combine Attack
- File Name: hl2-sp-combine-attack.7z
- Size : 3.52MB
- Author: Zein
- Date Released: 30 March 2008
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy combine_attack2.bsp into your \half-life 2\hl2\maps folder.
- Copy the sdk_faceposer_samples folder into your Half-Life 2/Sounds folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map combine_attack2.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
2Last 7 days
5Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?