You start in an empty building and soon find yourself in a city.
Explore and find Barney.
- Title: City SPB
- File Name: hl2-sp-city-spb.7z
- Size : 230.79MB
- Author: Sorokin Ivan AKA ~Smith~
- Date Released: 31 May 2011
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy City_SPb.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map City_SPb.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
- This was originally relased as an executable file. I have taken the unusal step of rleasing it as a compressed folder because there is only one actual game file.
- If you have a “hunk memory” error when you try to run the map you need to run a command. I have also include an autoexec.cfg file which would go into your cfg folder. If you already have one in there, just open the file in a text editor amd copy the line into yours.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
0Last 7 days
8Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?