The Evil normally maps for CS:S but decided to try his hand at some HL2. Th action takes place in a large Combine facility with plenty of walkways and huge drops.
There are possibly more Combine Elite Guards in these two shortish maps than in the whole of the Half-Life series. No, really, I’m serious.
Not for the faint hearted.
- Title: Antracide
- File Name: hl2-sp-antracide.7z
- Size : 5.32MB
- Author: The Evil
- Date Released: 28 October 2010
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy hl2_antracide_part1.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Copy hl2_antracide_part2.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map hl2_antracide_part1.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
1Last 7 days
6Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?