“Half-Life Havoc (HLH) is a lesson in video game physics created in Half-Life 2 using the included level editing tools. Taking inspiration from games like Garry’s mod and Portal, HLH aims to create an environment where players can take some time to appreciate the complex physics simulations that are present in modern games. HLH is made up of a series of rooms, each of which has a puzzle or game that illustrates a feature of Half-Life 2’s physics engine. Commentary nodes spread throughout the level teach the player about what is going on in each of the games and gives insight into video game physics.”
- Title: Half-Life: Havoc
- File Name: hl2-sp-hl-havoc.7z
- Size : 19.67MB
- Authors: Jacob Karsemeyer and Calen Henry
- Date Released: 11 April 2008
- Copy the HLH folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Half-Life: Havoc should now be listed in your Library tab.
- Launch as you would normally launch games/mods listed.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 1024 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
2Last 7 days
9Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?