You’re Gordon Freeman (surprise!). You got captured and the combine imprisoned you in a re-education centre. They have been putting you through reality simulations for the past few weeks. At first these were relatively benign. But on Day 13 things hotted up when you were placed into a violent combat trial, and on Day 14, your wits were tested with surreal puzzles. What will happen, on Day 15? Is there any hope of escape?
- You don’t have to hang around and listen to NPC’s, but you may miss things if you don’t pay attention to them.
- Secret places really are worth finding!
- Killing an extremely tough thing may be more about timing than brute force.
- Keys and cards that you find will disappear into your ‘inventory’ after you pick them up, and will be used automatically at the appropriate time.
- Title: Day 15
- File Name: hl2-sp-day-15.7z
- Size : 23.81MB
- Author: Chris Fox
- Date Released: 18 April 2007
- Related: Day 13
- Related: Day 14
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a medium size image.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
4Last 7 days
11Last 30 days