This time you are sent in to Black Mesa for an entirely different reason – Giant Scientists!
I’ve just found out that this was built for the Spirit of Half-Life engine and that is probably why it keeps crashing for me.
I played for about ten minutes and then the game crashed. Perhaps you will have more luck, I suspect it’s my HL installation rather than something to do with the mod itself. Because It kept crashing I didn’t finish it and all the screenshots are from the beginning of the game. Thanks to Gmann for sending this one to me.
- Big Scientists have their visual appearance scaled up, but not their hitboxes. This means that to kill them, you have to shoot between their feet (especially once they get above 30ft)
- Marines are your friends, the only exception is in the test chamber level (this is due to a bug I cant fix). The ones that attack you are the ones which come from the roof of the chamber, they usually arent a problem as they get killed in the crossfire.
- During the intro in the chopper, watch the window (this is where all the magic happens!)
- Title: Big Scientists
- File Name: hl1-sp-big-scientists.7z
- Original File Name: bigsci.zip
- Size : 2.59Mb
- Author: Wil5on
- Date Released: 30 December 2003
Click on the thumbnails below to open a larger image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
6Last 7 days
14Last 30 days