You play in an untextured room, with shelves in the middle and other paraphernalia around the room.
Seemingly randomly Combine soldiers appear and your objective is to kill them for as long as possible.
- Title: VR Shotgun Battle
- File Name: hl2-sp-vr-shotgun-battle.7z
- Size : 16.31kB (Yes, 16.3kB)
- Author: Dooleus2
- Date Released: 01 February 2010
You MUST have MapTap installed before using this link.
You can still use it with MapTap once you have downloaded it.
- Copy vr_shotgunbattle.bsp into your Half-Life 2 Maps folder.
- Launch Half-Life 2
- Open the console and type map vr_shotgunbattle.
- Press enter/return or click the Submit button.
- Play and Enjoy.
If you require more help, please visit the Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
1Last 7 days
3Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?