As a citizen of one of many Combine occupied cities, you are a member of the city Rebellion (CR) organization. Your numbers are small, but you all have a dream of a free city. It is your job to electronically spy on the Combine, to relay the information you gain back to the CR HQ.
These outposts tend to be stationed in old buildings, neglected from another life time. The lifespan of these operators tends to be short, with only a single mistake leading to a Combine raid to permanently close the outpost.
You are assigned one such outpost in an abandoned warehouse at the edge of the city. It is just a normal day until….
- Title: City Rebellion: Chapter 1
- File Name: hl2-sp-city-rebellion-1.7z
- Size: 930.39kB
- Author: Eric Flynn AKA Goat
- Date Released: 22 June 2007
- Extract the CityRebellion folder into your Sourcemods folder
- Restart or start Steam.
- City Rebellion: Warehouse should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you require more help, please visit the Technical Help page.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a medium size image. ALL images and text taken from the Author’s homepage. Some of the images have some HUD issues, this was due screen resolutions issues are are not part of the map.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
1Last 7 days
4Last 30 days