Only a few years late, here is the first “Atom” run by Map Labs in 2019! The Atoms are typically 24-hour map jams with a specific theme; this theme was “Blade” – interpreted however the authors want!
So here are the 15 entries in Blade!
As always, if you’re interested in learning more about Map Labs and maybe even participate in their upcoming challenges, visit the Map Labs Discord.
- Title: Blade
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-mlc-blade.7z
- Size : 99.8 MB
- Author: peep, David Driver-Gomm AKA Kralich, Jancias, Aran, Steven Cabbage, Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon, PercyVader, Aleksandr ‘alex_mmc’ Lavrinovitš, Skorly, Jakob // Tea, LordDz, FRAG, Gvarados, StanleyRos, krassell, DeanAmythe, Strontvlieg
- Date Released: 11 June 2019
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- Copy the blade folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Blade should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you decide to use the Per-Map Opinion Images, feel free to use the file below as a template:
Listed as they are displayed in the mod itself:
Knife Testing by peep
Blade Symphony by David Driver-Gomm AKA Kralich
Motion Deflector by Jancias & Aran
Bruh Gnome And Blades by Steven Cabbage
Temple of Blades by Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon
Scythe by PercyVader
Swirling Blades by Aleksandr ‘alex_mmc’ Lavrinovitš & Skorly
Thirstea by Jakob // Tea
Blade of the Combine by LordDz
BathRave by FRAG
Commander Chef by Gvarados
Blade of Alyx by StanleyRos
Blade of Grass by krassell
Freshly Cut by DeanAmythe
Ascension by Strontvlieg
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Each map has 5 screenshots. Thanks to ArctixSnowPup for providing the screenshots!
Currently there are no recommendations
298Last 7 days
377Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?