As a follow-up to the successful Tune (a 24-hour Atom), the Map Labs folks expanded the challenge for this Test Tube. Plus – as the title confirms – there’s a twist: entries must be based on TWO songs!
Here are the 9 maps entered, including 4 bonus maps.
As always, if you’re interested in learning more about Map Labs and maybe even participate in their upcoming challenges, visit the Map Labs Discord.
- Title: Tune Two: Crossfade
- Filename: sdk-2013-sp-mlc-tunetwo.7z
- Size: 359 MB
- Author: Sensethenn, Sam ‘Startacker’ Ricker, electro599, Leia, Alexandra ‘Maestra Fénix’ Bravo, Soulmoose, Valla-Chan, Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon, Melomaniac, roman_memes, Alivebyte!
- Date Released: 26 June 2021
- Related: Tune
- Make sure you have the Upcoming branch of the Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installed in Steam and run at least once. (Properties – Betas – select upcoming from the dropdown list).
- Copy the tunetwo folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Tune Two: Crossfade should now be listed in your Library tab.
If you decide to use the Per-Map Opinion Images, feel free to use the file below as a template:
Listed as they are displayed in the mod itself:
Mentalsense by Sensethenn
November 26th by Sam ‘Startacker’ Ricker
The Darkness and The Keys by electro599
Everything is Out of Time by Leia
Acceptance by Alexandra ‘Maestra Fénix’ Bravo
Exepitulticer repeating by Soulmoose & Valla-Chan (bonus map)
lairT ehT by Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon (bonus map)
Delusion by Melomaniac (bonus map)
GHOSTS by roman_memes & Alivebyte! (bonus map)
WARNING: The screenshots contain spoilers.
Each map has 5 screenshots. Thanks to ArctixSnowPup for providing the screenshots!
Currently there are no recommendations
23Last 7 days
143Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?