“Good morning, Agent Freeman. You”ve been ordered here because for days we have received no word from our scientific colleagues. Our company placed 21 top-class physics specialists at the government”s disposal to work on a highly secret research project. For days now, all our efforts to get in contact with them have been blocked.
As you can see from the slides, the research facility is heavily guarded and difficult to gain access to, being in a remote part of the Mojave desert. Your mission is to infiltrate the base and find out what has happened to our scientists. You will be conveyed to the area by helicopter and then parachute in. If it is absolutely necessary, do not hesitate to use force. My company and I will do everything we can to support you.
Good luck, Agent Freeman.”
1. Copy the entire contents of the titles.txt file by highlighting its contents, right-clicking and selecting “Copy”
2. Go into the “krypton” folder in your Half-Life directory
3. Use PakExplorer to open the pak0.pak file
4. Open the titles.txt file (you might want to back it up by clicking “Save As…” and saving it somewhere)
5. Highlight the entire contents of the German titles.txt file, delete it, and paste in the contents of my titles.txt file
6. Save the file (You may see the message “The pak file has been modified. Continue?” If so, click “Yes”)
7. Close PakExplorer (You may see the message “Recovering unused space may take several moments. Continue?” If so, click “Yes”)
- Title: Krypton
- File Name: hl1-sp-krypton.7z
- Original File Name: Krypton.exe
- Size : 17.0Mb
- Author: Team Krypton
- Date Released: 19 April 2002
A walkthrough for this mod is available. It is in PDF format. You may be able to open this directly in your browser, depending on which one you use and its version or alternatively you can download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
3Last 7 days
7Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?