Tired of hearing about mods that claim they are going to re-create the HL2 leaked beta? NO? Then is mod is absolutely, definitely, probably, maybe, possibly for you or maybe somebody you know, or a friend of somebody you know.
The first thing you need to realize about this mod is DON’T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY! It’s laughing at other mods, so sit back, get a cool drink, a pair of very dark sunglasses and play until you drop.
- A completely mind blowing single player storyline, with fixed up maps from the leaked Half-Life 2 map pack.
- Hilarious and informative commentary nodes by the Checkerboarded Hopes 2 team.
- The Checkerboarded Hopes 2 Source engine is so well optimized that you can play it on a 486, no seriously.
- Real time ray tracing and radiosity simulation and other amazing stuff like that.
- Comes with its own scripting language, CB2Script which is based on UnrealScript.
- Two words: Halo dinosaurs.
- A 3 dimensional movement engine completely written from the ground up.
- In this game you can stand up, crouch, and prone, for absolutely no reason.
- A proprietary gamemode system called “shoot people and do stuff until you get to the end of the map.”
- Title: Checkerboarded Hopes 2
- File Name: hl2-ep2-sp-checkerboarded-hopes.7z
- Size : 9.87MB
- Author: Pawnstick
- Date Released: 01 September 2009
- Copy the CBH2 folder into your SourceMods folder.
- Restart or start Steam.
- Checkerboarded Hopes 2 should now be listed in your Library tab.
Click on the thumbnails below to open a 800 pixel wide image.
WARNING: The screenshots may contain spoilers.
APOLOGIES: Something went wrong with the naming of the images. The thumbnails don’t match the full size. Think of it as a random selection.
Please note: These statistics are valid from December 2010
2Last 7 days
13Last 30 days
If you believe this release is missing important tags, please suggest them in a comment?